Follow these instructions to use the extension window and locate and apply specific usernames and passwords.
- Open the MyGlue Extension and click on Passwords.
- In the Passwords view, browse for the credentials you are looking for. Click on the credentials.
- You will be redirected to the site with the selected credentials pre-populated in the username and password fields. Click Sign in to complete your login process.
Alternatively, you can also open a password from within the extension window to copy the credentials manually, if needed.
- Navigate to the Passwords section, but instead of clicking the credentials you are looking for, click the cogwheel icon.
- In the next screen, click on the Copy to clipboard icons beside the username and password to copy and paste the credentials manually.
Next: Browse related articles