Creating a password from within the mobile app is fast and easy!
When you launch the app, you will see any organization(s) that you favorited in the web app. Go to the organization where you have your existing passwords. Typically, you only have one organization to choose from.
At the bottom of the next screen is a Create Password button. Tap on this to create a new password.
The options are:
- Description: Enter a descriptive name for the credentials. It should include the name of the specific application or account you will be accessing with the credentials.
- Category: Choose a relevant password category.
- Username: Type in the username. You can also paste from the clipboard.
- Password: Type in or paste the password.
- URL: Type in or paste the full URL. Be sure to include http(s):// or www at the beginning of the URL. Otherwise, the link will not be clickable.
- Notes: Enter any notes about the password.
After you fill in the fields, tap the Save button. The list will now be updated to reflect the password you just created.
Please use the web app to change the permissions.
Next: Browse related articles